Thursday, September 17, 2020

What happen to August ?


Bruce









 I can't believe how fast time flies, my last blog title is goodbye July. What happened to August ! I know I was here............... I guess this comes with age. (My age) The Santiva Saltwater fishing team are on the water. Of course with school starting we have seen fewer guest, But we can always rely on our "oldies but goodies". We are very fortunate to have customer friends who returned to us each and every year and carry the team through what we call the" off time. "So this is the fishing for September so far.  I missed August altogether, plus unless I point-blank tell the captains to send me pictures they don't think about it. If you're on one of the boats with the Santiva saltwater fishing team and you have some pictures you'd like to see on our blog send them directly to me. You can send them to our email address Santiva charters@comcast.net, or to my cell number 239-872-2167. I would love to see your pictures, please include the captains name you were with. I hope everyone  is staying safe and we will be seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment