Thursday, April 19, 2012

Santiva Saltwater Fishing Team - The Burnsed Family

There is a hammer head in this picture ?


The Osbornes from Missouri and a flounder dinner


Thumbs up for this Dad and son on their red fish

Capt. Rob and beautiful fisher lady
A guy and his first snook is life memory
Easter has come and gone along with many of the winter residents and spring break vacationers.
The traffic has slowed, and the Santiva Saltwater Fishing .........took a breath
It was a great Spring Break season 2012 with many new and old friends and family memories made.

Thank You from the Captains of the Santiva Saltwater Fishing Team, Burnsed Family and staff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,


    Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing ( http://burnsed-family.blogspot.in/2012/04/santiva-saltwater-fishing-team-burnsed_19.html) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

    Regards,
    John Anderson

    ReplyDelete