Friday, January 13, 2012

Santiva Saltwater Fishing Team - The Burnsed Family

Hi all.

Just wanted to follow up on our morning outing with Jimmy. Our guests Jeff and his son Riley, who are not fishing people had a great time, and talked about when they could do their next trip. they were also quite impressed at our haul at the cleaning station versus others, and whatever back chatter they heard that suggested that Jimmy was the pied piper that morning compared to the other boats. We chowed the fish. For new years eve party I did some pan fried finger food with Cholula sauce, and We had fish tacos one night and fish sticks for lunch another.

Hunter continues to talk about his “skill” at catching flounder, but best of all, I hear him talking to his friends about going fishing with his buddy Jimmy who is a charter fishing captain in Florida.

For me, you guys do great. as long as my family and guests are happy I am. I just like to be out on the water, and on days like that, happy people and a nice boat ride was a great way to end the year. thanks again, and we will see you soon.

phil

 Philip E. Kalamaros 
St. Joseph, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment