Friday, October 14, 2011

Santiva Saltwater Fishing Team - The Burnsed Family

Bobby Collins, Eveleen Collins Burdick and my Pop Edgar Collins

Carly and Abby McKay grand daughters  Capt Jim and Dall

So I thought this is the Burnsed family blog too. I should say something about the family.  1st picture is my handsome father Edgar ( looking good for 85) he and his brother and sister are the number one fish eaters in the family.

Next is our grand daughters, brought to us by younger daughter Amy and her husband Capt. Rob McKay.  Very smart girls , they take after their grandma.  I would say pretty but you can see that for yourselves
Now if you were ever on the boat with Capt Jim Burnsed between 1982 and 2009....you will remember 1st mate Tommy.  Tommy had his 62 birthday last June, he spends his days driving me crazy now ...ha ha
Tommy Reed Burnsed ( First mate retired)

Burnsed Captains........Jim, Jimmy , Rev. M.G Burnsed (ret), Joe (ret) and Joey.............
Burnsed men

Dall Burnsed (Mom) and Capt. Jimmy Burnsed
 Daughter Tracy turned me into an old lady, pictured here with Brian 21, Tim 19, and Zach 17.......I thought I was still 21....WHAT HAPPEN ??
Daughter Tracy Burnsed Brewer and her sons. Grand sons  Brian, Tim and Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment