Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Captiva Island Florida, Burnsed Family

It is windy today on Captiva, but sunny and in the 70d's.  Capt. Jim and Capt. Rob are out on the water with fishing charters.
They were both concerned that the wind will have the water muddy and make fishing tough.
Jimmy fished yesterday with repeat customers, and reported to Jim and Rob that he has had easier days.
I haven't had any report as of yet, so I'll be happy to hear how the day went.
I spoke with the Crandalls from Missouri, they are snowed in and will not get out today, had to cancel there fishing trips for the next 4 days. I couldn't help myself...just had to let her know what to expect on Captiva...warm and sunny.
I hope winter is over for us, I think today is ground hog day, doesn't appear to be much hope for the central and north east states for an early spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment