Monday, May 23, 2011

Santiva Saltwater Fishing Team - The Burnsed Family

John Danko
Don't ask me how he did it, but John Danko convinced his bride of 25years Gail to celebrate their mile stone on Captiva Island.......so John could catch a Silver King.  Fishing today with Capt. Jim Burnsed of the Santiva Saltwater  Fishing Team John got his reward.

Even more shocking to this 42 year marriage veteran is THEY LEFT THE DOCK AT 6:30 AM.......now that is LOVE.

On mine and Capt Jim's first anniversary, I paddled him around Sand Lake while he fished for bass, then on our 25th he took me to International Falls, MN to go Walleye fishing......I can't wait to see what is planed for 50 ?
 Remember couples..true love is "Pleasing you Pleases me"


Congratulation John and Gail on 25 years of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment